**DISCOUNT CODE ALERT**
I’ve been having a play with the 3 new colours from SuperStar Face & Body Paints!!
Royal - Peacock - Cyclamen
WOW… They have a metallic finish & are really creamy in consistency - like none other I’ve used before.
My particular favourite is the Greeny Teal shade. And what impressed me the most with this shade is the fact it just washes off with soap and water with Z E R O staining!!
They come in 16g & 45g pots.
I can’t stress enough how highly pigmented these paints are - And the price for SuperStar paints are just phenomenal.
You can pay out fortunes on paint if you’re a makeup artist or face & body artist, but these are so affordable and are a
‘must have’ in any kit!
If I was testing out these colours against a high-priced brand unknowingly, I can bet you I would guess these to be the pricier of the two just because of the high quality.
All of their paints are creamy in consistency & you only need one coat to achieve full opacity.
The Face Painting Shop has generously given me a 10% discount code for all my followers to use against the purchase of all or any of the 3 new colours by SuperStar!
Just enter this promotional code at the checkout
’ SHOWME ’
Valid from today until 14th February!!
New tutorial coming soon - Bronzed Sultry Eyes!
This is such an easy look to achieve.
All the products will be in the description bar of the video once it’s up.
Why not take this makeup look up a gear by wearing a Red lip with it?
For me, I wanted to make it just about the softly bronzed eyes & glowy skin.
Makeup that creates a sun-kissed appearance is the way forward when the weather is so miserable!
I can’t wait for the summer :)
Ok, so I stayed up late last night to edit this video being as the photo was so popular across my social media accounts!
Valentines day makeup? Special Occasion? Look no further!
A list of products can be found in the description bar. www.youtube.com/smiles2310
This is a ‘Wet Look’ glossy eyed makeup I tried out on myself in preparation for a future shoot. I will upload a video of it for you to see.
The idea was to create a look using minimal products. So I used one eyeshadow for the main features in this look - Eyes, contouring & lips.
I used a £1 eyeshadow from MUA Cosmetics which can be purchased from Superdrug.
- I applied Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
- For my brows I used Maybelline Gel Liner to shape them
- I took an MUA eyeshadow in Black and mixed it with a Clear lipgloss & applied that to my eyelids
- Next I applied a Black Kohl liner from MAC to my waterline and just under the lower lash line for a dramatic look
- Using the Black eyeshadow from MUA again, I used a flat shadow brush and contoured the bridge of my nose. Then took a fluffy brush to blend
- With the same eyeshadow, I used a blusher brush and heavily defined my cheekbones. I used my fingers to blend the excess, but you can use your foundation brush to sweep over and this will work perfectly
- I took an avon lip pencil in plum and lined my lips
- Using a lip brush, I mixed the Black eyeshadow and lipgloss again, and applied this to my lips, add an extra lick of gloss on top
- Then, using the same lip brush, I swept the mixture under my eyes for added drama
- Lastly, I took some EXTREME feather lashes and placed them along my top lash line!