The * Perfect Full Natural Brow *
Anastasia Beverly Hills has been one of my ultimate go-to brands for Brow products for the past year or so. Their range of colours for brows is extensive. Each brow powder is a duo colour, so you have a lighter & darker shade to suit your natural or chosen tone. Alongside the Brow powders are Anastasia’s ‘Brow Wiz' pencils. These are FANTASTIC! Again, they come in a range of colours, and what I love most about all the products they sell, is that the Brown shades don't have a Red under-base to them. That is a massive issue when I purchase brow products from most other brands, they all contain too much Red which doesn't sit well with most skin tones - mine in particular! ABH Browns are very Ashy which is a huge PLUS!! I have a master palette which has all the duo shades in, and the one for Red haired people is absolutely phenomenal. Until receiving this from Anastasia, I struggled to find the right colour pencil/powder for Red heads. In creating the “Perfect” brow, ABH offer a Highlighter pencil, which is also a Duo; one side is a Matte highlighter and the other is a Shimmer version. I can't tell you enough how much of a difference this makes to creating a clean looking brow. Once again, there's a couple of shades on offer in the Duality Highlighter pencil - How awesome! Then to finish of the ‘Perfect’ brow, there is a range of Brow Gels to set unruly hairs into place. As I mentioned above, the Brown colours are brilliant as they are Ashy, and the Blonde shades are also fab, as is the Clear Gel! If you struggle to create a shape to your brow, fear not! Anastasia Beverly Hills have created brow stencils, and not just one generic style. There are a range of shapes, in thickness & arch. You can purchase their All In One Brow Kit, which contains everything you need to create the perfect brows. This is the ONLY place to go when it comes to creating the “Ultimate Perfect Brow”.
Pictured above is my brow today; I started off with my Brow Wiz pencil in ‘Medium Ash’ and I lined the based of my brow so it had a definite shape. To soften that line, I used the other end of my Brow Wiz pencil which has a small spooly brush on it. I brushed the hairs upwards, dragging the soft kohl brown with it - softening the line and colouring the brow at the same time.
Then on an angled brush, I used the ‘Ash Blonde’ brow powder to fill in the front of my Brow. I like to use brush stroke marks to fill in, creating a natural look, then again use the spooly end of my pencil to brush that through and soften the look. Then I used the darker half of my brow powder to fill in the middle and outer half of my brow. After that, I used my pencil to define the very the end of my brow, creating a defined point.
Next, I used the Matte side of my Duality pencil in “Matte Shell” to highlight under the base-line of my brow. I used my finger to blend the colour into my lid. I also ran that colour on the upper side of the brow but only along the outer third. This creates a clean looking shape.
Finally, I used my tinted brow gel in ‘Brunette’. Apply this very gently with a light-feather motion, and brush the hairs upwards at the front, and then in the direction of the hair growth towards the ends.
The Perfect Full Natural Looking Brow!
If you’re in the UK, you can purchase ABH from Cult Beauty!
1422 Notes/ Hide
- clauudiahh likes this
- improbablebeautifulfearless likes this
- cdstever reblogged this from showmemakeup
- unorthodoximagination likes this
- katmadafakk likes this
- newyorkmysweet reblogged this from showmemakeup
- psycho-candy-kate likes this
- ayeesalinas likes this
- sweetaubri likes this
- missjaxm reblogged this from showmemakeup
- missjaxm likes this
- chiquitacarinosa reblogged this from showmemakeup
- sunspry likes this
- excusemehowboutno likes this
- bakerswife22 reblogged this from showmemakeup
- itsqueenvyourroyalmajesty likes this
- help-me-people-please likes this
- drcockymd reblogged this from showmemakeup
- nyc-blonde likes this
- spreadyourwings-8 likes this
- eyebrowlover reblogged this from showmemakeup
- tayleeblue likes this
- kidblue0315 likes this
- ru4cereal likes this
- shelbyrag likes this
- sorrynotsorryoh likes this
- danielach23 likes this
- sophiathasme reblogged this from showmemakeup
- aestrella08 reblogged this from showmemakeup
- lolakikay likes this
- tibbee likes this
- chntlfbzy reblogged this from showmemakeup
- meema-1990 reblogged this from showmemakeup
- meema-1990 likes this
- thatladyyyy likes this
- ajoeshteajo reblogged this from makeuploversunite
- ajoeshteajo likes this
- barbieestephh likes this
- ari-sosa likes this
- banana-savage likes this
- babyletthestarsshinebright likes this
- cpaul1808 likes this
- cpaul1808 reblogged this from showmemakeup
- samil1234 likes this
- mymindworkinglikeplaydoe likes this
- clairecousin92 reblogged this from showmemakeup
- kfoxy62 likes this
- kambo0m likes this
- mynameisjasminedear likes this