Real Techniques Brushes - UK
These are currently my FAVOURITE brushes! They’re available to buy from ‘Ulta Beauty’ for US customers, and ‘Love Make Up’ here in the UK.
Make-Up Artist - Samantha Chapman, designed 19 beautiful brushes for Real Techniques.
- They have a ‘Starter Collection’, which consists of brushes tailored for eye make-up application.
- There is also a ‘Core Collection’. This set allows you to create the ‘perfect canvas’ - Brushes for application of foundation, contour and concealing.
- One last collection Sam has put together, is the ‘Travel Essentials' kit, consisting of only 3 brushes. So for those of you on the go, this kit is ideal! It has a foundation brush, a multi-task brush (application of powder, blush or bronzer) and an eye shadow brush. All you need to apply your make-up with minimal effort.
- There are also seven other individual brushes;
- 2 in 1 Kabuki Brush - use closed to apply powder, unfold to sweep on colour!
- Powder brush
- Angled foundation brush
- Shading brush
- Lash / Brow groomer
- Blush brush
- Stippling brush
I know a lot of people in the past have struggled to get hold of these brushes as they were sometimes out of stock due to their popularity, but Samantha Chapman has announced that these fantastic brushes are available for purchase in Boots in the UK from the 15th February!! So for those of you who do not like waiting for your items to be delivered, you can go in store and purchase them straight away.
Take a look at Real Techniques site by clicking the top right of the image, and there you can view all the brushes, and you can also see Sam doing tutorials using them!
You can also follow Samantha Chapman on Twitter @pixiwoos